Ammonium Polyphosphate (Model: APP-IF)
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|18+||US $1,600 / Ton|
(1) ammonium polyphosphate can be used in top-grade fire-retardant coating, fiberglass and engineering plastic, such as PE, PP, PU, polyester and nylon.
(2) With 15-20% APP in the adhesive and sealing agent, the good firing resistance is shown.
(3) For PU, APPis a very suitable preventing form buring dope without halogen.
(4) It applies for fiber basic materials (like paper, wood products), hot solidifying resin of epoxy resin or unsaturated resin, etc.
2. Package, transportation and storage
Package: Internal plastic with knitted exterior covered with film, with the net weight of 25kg.
Loading Container: 25kg/bag on pallet, 18 metric ton per 20'container
Transportation: The product is of dangerous one, which should be protected from damp, rainfall and package damage in transportation.
Storage: At dry warehouse with good ventilation.
|Nitrogen (N) Content||≥14.0%|
|Average Degree of Polymerization||≥200|
|PH Value (100g/L solution)||5.5-7.5|
|Solubility (g/100ml H2O)||≤1.0%|
|Particle Size D50 (μm)||≤25|