Ammonium Polyphosphate Fertilizer
|Min. Order (Tons)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,150 / Ton|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Compound Kraft paper bag inner-lined with PE bag, 25kgs net weight/bag, or upon customer's request
Delivery Detail: 6 days after receiving the deposit
Ammonium polyphosphate for Expanding-type Flameproof Coating (crystal phase II)
CAS NO. 68333-79-9
1. High content of phosphorus, nitrogen, good flame retardant effect.
2. High polymerization degree, low water-solubility and hygroscopicity.
3. PH value is near to neutral, good thermal stability and compatibility.
1. used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency expanding-type flameproof coating, the flameproof treatment for multistory building, ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. used in the flameproof treatment for woods, plywood, fiberboard, papers, fibers, etc.
3. used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
4. make into powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.
PH value(10% suspension)
Average polymerization degree n
Water content %(w/w)
Density at 25°C Kg/L
Apparent density Kg/l
Viscosity(25°C in 10% suspension) mPa.s
Solutility in water(g/100cm3)
Average particle size µm